Check: Info Providers 0CCMPDATA & 0CCMPCURR contain ICM data
- Start transaction RSA1 on BW client
- Press button "Search"
- Enter "0CCMPDATA"
- On the info provide "0CCMPDATA", right click and select "Display Data"
- Press "Select Characteristics" from second button on the top left of the popup
- Press button "Fld Selectn for Output"
- Press "Select all"
- Execute (F8)
- Press helper button on the right of field "Metric Type"
- Press filter button on the bottom right of the popup ("Restrict Values")
- In front of field "Metric Type" enter "ICMON*"
- Select an ICMON metric type in the list
- Check that data exist for this metric type
- Redo this procedure for info provider "0CCMPCURR" (current data). This time, enter "MIN" as "Time Granularity" in addition to the "Metric Type".
Links to Solution Manager Setup
- Solution Manager Setup / Technical Monitoring / Interface Channel Monitoring / Interface Channel Monitoring Activation
- Component: SV-SMG-MON-IC