Check for errors in the ST-PI DPC Pull Extractor
- Navigate to Solution Manager Administration Work ccenter
- Select the Infrastructure panel.
- Select the Alert Framework in the Framework menu.
- In the filter select System ID and it is the extractor with the Extended Context "ST_PI"
- Check the last status of DPC PULL CORE extractor by selecting the Extractor Log
Now Select the Extractor Log and look at the last execution to see if there are any errors in the log:
Link in Solution Manager Setup
This extractor is created when doing the System Monitoring setup of the ABAP System:
Go to the Work Center: SAP Solution Manager: Configuration -> Technical Monitoring -> System Monitoring Scenario -> Step 6 Setup Monitoring
Logs and traces
It is possible to put the extractor in debug mode where the execution will write traces and errors to the Sys Log (Transaction SLG1). This is done in another check.
- to be added