To integrate your application into the Service Provider Infrastructure (SPI) the following steps need to be performed:
- Create a Metadata Provider (MP) which will expose the hierarchical node model of your application.
- Create a Service Provider (SP) for accessing your backend.
- Define an Application Building Block ID (ABBID) to identify your MP and SP.
To implement your FPM UI with the help of the FPM SPI Integration (FSI) you need to do the following:
- Create and configure a Web Dynpro application that will be the entry point of your UI.
- Create a Floorplan configuration which will be the frame of your UI.
- Create UI Building Block (UIBB) configurations and add them to your Floorplan configuration.
- Create Wires between the UIBBs within your Floorplan configuration to pass key information from one UIBB to another at runtime.
In addition we offer the following tutorials:
- Implement an application specific GUIBB feeder class to deviate from the logic of the generic feeder class
- Create an application specific controller to handle central tasks like adjusting the layout or processing global events.
If you are looking for some education about Web Dynpro ABAP or Floorplan Manager (FPM) have a look at the following links:
- Web Dynpro ABAP Documentation
- Floorplan Manager (FPM) Documentation
- Floorplan Manager (FPM) Tutorials
- NET310 - Fundamentals of Web Dynpro for ABAP (Classroom Training)
- NET313 - Floor Plan Manager (FPM) for Web Dynpro ABAP (Classroom Training)