ALL USERS ARE INVITED TO CREATE CONTENT! please follow the steps here
Welcome to the SAP SQL Anywhere WIKI Space. This is the SCN WIKI starting point for topics around SQL Anywhere.
SQL Anywhere is a comprehensive package that provides technologies for data management and enterprise data exchange, enabling the rapid development of database-powered applications for server, desktop, mobile, and remote office environments.
SQL Anywhere offers:
- Data management technologies - SQL Anywhere provides enterprise-caliber databases that are designed to handle the challenges of operating in many different frontline environments - from a high performance database server deployed with an independent software vendor application, to a mobile database that can be deployed to tens of thousands of handheld devices within the enterprise.
- Data exchange technologies - SQL Anywhere offers several data exchange technologies to handle the complexities of exchanging data across unreliable wired and wireless networks to back-end databases, application servers, and messaging systems. In addition, SQL Anywhere mobile messaging and synchronization technologies guarantee secure message delivery for distributed and mobile computing.
- Design and management tools - SQL Anywhere includes a suite of tools to improve the design and development of database-driven applications, and to simplify the management of databases and data exchange environments.
SAP SQL Anywhere, on-demand edition is a data management solution that enables independent software vendors (ISVs) to take business applications to the cloud and offer software as a service (SaaS). ISVs can build, deploy, and manage large cloud applications. SAP SQL Anywhere, on-demand edition offers the administrative ease of multi-tenant computing, while ensuring the security of full data isolation for ISV customers.
In this WIKI Space, you will find information about SAP SQL Anywhere, MobiLink, UltraLite, SQL Remote, Relay Server, and SAP SQL Anywhere on-Demand Edition.
Disclaimer: Content accuracy is assured as much as possible and content is moderated.
Lucjan Chmura | Mike Loop
WIKI Space Editor: Lucjan Chmura
SAP Community Topic Page:
Other Community Topic Spaces:
SAP For Mobile
SAP Business Intelligence
- Relay Server
- Requesting SAP SQL Anywhere Authentication Signatures
- SAP SQL Anywhere Client Interfaces
- SAP SQL Anywhere Documentation Download
- SAP SQL Anywhere Editions
- SAP SQL Anywhere Supported Kerberos Clients
- SAP SQL Anywhere Supported Platforms and Engineering Support Status
- SQL Anywhere
- SQL Anywhere on-demand edition
- SQL Remote
- WIKI Help
- SAP SQL Anywhere Community
- SQL Anywhere Forum
- SAP Technical Support (Report an incident or Start an Expert Chat)
- Contact Moderators via contact information at top of page
- Click here to submit new content
- Please use Page Template for all Submissions
- (All new content to be created in Staging Area until Moderation)
- Click here for RSS Feeds for updated content!
- Click here to watch when content is updated
The forum has been DOWN for four days.
Check it here: https://www.isitdownrightnow.com/sqlanywhere-forum.sap.com.html
DCX is also DOWN
Check it here: https://www.isitdownrightnow.com/dcx.sybase.com.html
This used to work: SAP Help Portal for SQL Anywhere https://help.sap.com/viewer/product/SAP_SQL_Anywhere/17.0/en-U
Now it doesn't
the SQL ANYWHERE 17 is certified for AWS?
See next comment.
This is not really a Q&A page. If you have questions, then a good place to start is the SQL Anywhere forum https://sqlanywhere-forum.sap.com/.