This article is to explain the "Complete" Button Functionality in PO, and some related problems.
What is the Complete Function?
Once the Purchase order has been ordered, the complete button will be enabled in display mode. On clicking the complete button the document will be completed. No further changes will be allowed to the document.
What else happens after you push the complete button?
- On completing the Purchase Order the status of the document is set to "Transaction completed" (I1023).
- Case A: If no follow on document is created for the purchase order and it is completed then, NO FURTHER CONFIRMATION and NO FURTHER INVOICE flags would be set to true.
- Case B: If follow on document exists then for a partially confirmed purchase order if outstanding invoice is there then NO FURTHER CONFIRMATION would be set as true and NO FURTHER INVOICE flag would be set as false.
- CASE C: If follow on document exists then for a partially confirmed purchase order if there is no outstanding invoice then NO FURTHER CONFIRMATION and NO FURTHER INVOICE flag would be set as true.
- In extended classic scenario, for case A, case B and case C mentioned above, ERP purchase order flags would be set accordingly.
- In transaction BS22, for system status as "Transaction Completed", the business transaction BBP Enter Confirmation would be set as FORBIDDEN across all releases of SRM.
- No Change Version of the PO will be created as the system sends the flag 'iv_create_change_version = abap_false' to the update Function BBP_PROCDOC_UPDATE.
- In case the flags are not set in SRM PO:
Class : /SAPSRM/CL_PDO_BO_PO
- In case the ECC PO is not updated:
Please retransfer the PO by debugging the BBP_PD_PO_TRANSFER_EXEC, or create MM BAPI_PO_CHANGE test data according to Wiki-page below to see if the flag is transferred correctly to MM. Also read the Wiki page .
Related SAP Notes/KBAs
SAP Note: 1745127 - Correcting Complete Button Functionality in PO