This Page is to explain how to find the variance between PO and PCO in order to trouble shooting the incorrect status, change version stuck in workflow issue.
How to use function module to find out the difference between PO and PCO.
What is the problem:
- Create a PO with PO response flag.
- SUS PO is created in SRM-SUS system, then the Supplier confirmed the SUS-PO as a response without any change. Or a PO response is created manually in SRM system without any change.
- The PO has status "I1352 Variance in PO Response".
- A new PO change version is created and subjected to approval.
Steps to perform:
- SE37 BBP_PD_ALL_GET_DIFF
- Input test data :
IV_GUID1 = Guid of PO response
IV_GUID2 = Guid of PO
IV_COMP_METHOD = PCO
lv_get_diff_read_flags-item_tab = 'X'.
lv_get_diff_read_flags-partner_tab = 'X'.
lv_get_diff_read_flags-longtext_tab = 'X'.
lv_get_diff_read_flags-diff_fields_tab = 'X'.
lv_get_diff_read_flags-sdln_tab = 'X'.
- Find the difference in the result.
- If you don't want the difference in some fields to be compared, like changed partner name, please exclude it in the customizing table BBPV_COMP_FIELDS. Eg.
PCO BBP_PDS_PARTNER FIRSTNAME E
PCO BBP_PDS_PARTNER LASTNAME E
PCO BBP_PDS_PARTNER FULLNAME E
PCO BBP_PDS_PARTNER LANGUP_ISO E
PCO BBP_PDS_PARTNER NAME E
PCO BBP_PDS_PARTNER NAME_2 E
Use this structure to help you compose your contributions for WIKI and at the same time will ensure spelling and grammar.