This document is to explain the standard behavior and the trouble shooting tips about the tolerance field and 'Unlimited Flag' in service PO item.
Explains standard behavior, business reason and related code.
For service PO Tolerance flag is not editable and the 'Unlimited Flag' is always set on.
How to find the metadata program which controls the fields behavior ?
Go to IMG
-SAP Supplier Relationship Management
---Cross-Application Basic Settings
---Extensions and Field Control (Personalization)
Why and how the unlimited flag are transferred to ECC PO in Extended Classic Scenario
Same as the first section, this is also part of the main body of the WIKI. You can add as many sections as you require to make the information you are explaining as clear and simple to follow as possible.
Please see the KBA :
2057860 - How the unlimited flag in service PO item is mapped to ECC in extended classic scenario
- In standard, the unlimited flag is automatically set on in SRM service PO item.
- But it is not clear how the unlimited flag in service PO item is mapped to ECC in extended classic scenario.
- SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supplier Relationship Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a SRM service PO in extended classic scenario. In the general tab , the unlimited flag is set on automatically.
- SRM PO is approved and transferred to ECC correctly.
- Check the unlimited flags in the service item in ECC PO.
- In the ECC PO service item delivery tab, the Unlimited flag EKPO-UEBTK is set on.
- In the ECC PO service detail of the service tab, the Unlimited flag ESLL-UEBTK is set on.
This is standard behavior.
The reason is, in service PO:
- SRM PO item has only one unlimited flag. It is always auto set on in order to allow multiple service confirmations.
- MM PO item has 2 unlimited flag:
- 1) Po item delivery tab : Unlimited flag EKPO-UEBTK, This flag should be always set on to allow multiple service confirmations (Service Entry Sheets) for the outline item(EKPO), including all service lines.
- 2) Po item service tab : Unlimited flag ESLL-UEBTK, This flag should be set on to allow multiple service confirmations (Service Entry Sheets) for each single service lines (ESLL).
As MM Purchase order could not be modified in ECS scenario, we map both fields (UEBTK) according to the unlimited flag in SRM PO service item.
This is explained in the code below in the service mapping program LBBP_BD_DRIVER_46AF16.
*When you create a Service Entry Sheet from a service PO, you were not able to perform
*multiple receipts per service lines. Because the flag 'ovf_unlim' was not mapped to et_bapi_poservices in the interface.
*For that reason, the mapping is performed in the following loop.
*The 'ovf_unlim' flag for the individual service lines is mapped from
*the unlimited flag set in the tolerance data structure for corresponding
*service items in the SRM Purchase Order.
LOOP AT lt_be_services INTO ls_be_services WHERE outl_ind IS INITIAL.
iv_guid = ls_be_services-extrefkey.
CALL FUNCTION 'BBP_PD_PO_ITEM_GETDETAIL'
i_guid = iv_guid
e_tol = lt_tol.
IF NOT lt_tol IS INITIAL.
READ TABLE lt_tol INTO ls_tol INDEX 1.
ls_be_services-ovf_unlim = ls_tol-unlimited.
ls_be_services-ovf_tol = ls_tol-percent_high.