This wiki page will help you to resolve issues about incorrect Confirmed Quantity and Delivery Date in PO Response created from SUS.
Common issue about the Confirmed Quantity and Delivery Date in PO Response created from SUS ; How to resolve the issue; Debug tips.
What is the problem:
During the process step of the PO in SUS, the supplier changed the confirmed quantity of multiple line items. When PO response is created from SRM from XML from SUS not all line items quantity are updated.
How to reproduce :
- Create a SRM PO with multiple items
- Output the PO to SUS with XML.
- Process the PO in SUS and change the confirmed quantity.
- Send the confirmed PO to EBP, and create PO response.
- Check the PO response and find out that the response quantity of some items are not updated.
How to resolve the problem:
Please apply the serial of SAP notes, though the description is not the same with the problem:
- SAP Note: 1951879 Total PO quantity is wrong in SUS
- SAP Note: 2138514 Delivery Date Not Always Filled Correctly
Debug Tips for Similar Issue :
Please check the inbound XML (in EBP) in SXMB_MONI, if the schedule lines are transferred correctly from SUS .
- Please debug the XML processing in T-code SPROXY with Service Interface PurchaseOrderConfirmation_In
- Suggested Breakpoints :
Program : LBBP_PDSDLNF16
Related SAP Notes/KBAs
SAP Note: 1951879 Total PO quantity is wrong in SUS
SAP Note: 2138514 Delivery Date Not Always Filled Correctly