This topic describes SRM Middleware functionalities and describes troubleshooting steps.
Middleware functions ensure the replication of customizing and master data objects from ECC backend to SRM system. Three different replication ways can be used: initial, delta and request load. Replication has to be initiated on SRM side in case of initial and request load, delta load is started from ECC system.
Basic flow of replication:
- Initiation of replication.
- Data extraction on ECC side.
- Mapping to XML structure on ECC side.
- BDoc sending to SRM.
- Inbound Data saving on SRM.
- BDoc validation on SRM.
- Data mapping from XML to tables on SRM.