This page is to help you to resolve issue of reset the tax code to blank in SRM PO is not transferred to ECC.
What is the tax transfer problem and how to resolve the problem by BADI
Reset the Tax Code to blank in the ordered SRM PO (Extended Classic Scenario). If you check the value in the ECC PO, it is not updated.
- Create SRM PO with tax code and order it. The PO is transferred correctly to ECC.
- Change SRM PO and reset tax code to blank and order.
- Go to ECC system and check the MM PO, you will find the tax code in ECC PO is not reset.
- Please ensure the Tax Code is set as optional in MM customizing of PO field selection for field selection keys
For more information please see MM KBA and note:
1908567 BAPI_PO_CREATE1/BAPI_PO_CHANGE: Information message "ME 664"30316 Problems with fields that are not ready for input in purchase order
- Please use the BAdI BBP_PO_INBOUND_BADI method BBP_MAP_BEFORE_BAPI to map PO_ITEMX-TAX_CODE=X. Because in LBBP_BAPI_POF05 there is no mapping for Tax Code update flag PO_ITEMX-TAX_CODE.
Related SAP Notes/KBAs
1908567 BAPI_PO_CREATE1/BAPI_PO_CHANGE: Information message "ME 664"
30316 Problems with fields that are not ready for input in purchase order
2176654 Tax Code Blank