The layout of the detail window is defined by structure CL_VBC_MAP_OBJECT_DETAILS=>GTYPE_LAYOUT_DESCR. This structure is pre-filled with default values and can be read via public read-only attribute LAYOUT_SETTINGS of class CL_VBC_MAP_OBJECT_DETAILS.
The layout descriptor structure holds the following values (in pixels):
- WINDOW_HEIGHT - total height of window,
- WINDOW_WIDTH - total width of window,
- COLUMN_WIDTH - width of a column (only important in two column mode),
- COLUMN_MARGIN - Left margin between window and column,
- COLUMN_SPACE - Space between left and right column (only important in two column mode),
- TOP_OFFSET - Space between caption (and sub-caption) and columns,
- BOTTOM_OFFSET - Space between column bottom and window bottom (space for toolbar),
- LINE_HEIGHT - Height of lines in the columns.
- TOOLBAR_TYPE - Control type for toolbar elements (can be set with method SET_TOOLBAR_ELEMENT_TYPE).
The default settings are as follows:
Can can adapt the layout to your needs and set the new layout by calling
- In one column layout
WINDOW_WIDTH = COLUMN_MARGIN + COLUMN_WIDTH
- In two column layout
WINDOW_WIDTH = COLUMN_MARGIN + 2 * COLUMN_WIDTH + COLUMN_SPACE
WINDOW_HEIGHT > N_LINES * LINE_HEIGHT + BOTTOM_OFFSET