- Download SySAM 2.4 from SAP Software Download
a. Go to Software Downloads > S > Installations and Upgrades - S > SYSAM > SYSAM 2.4 > Installation.
b. Select your operating system, then choose the installation package from the bottom of the page.
c. Extract the zipped installation files into a temporary directory.
- On UNIX platforms, use the GNU tar (and optionally gunzip) utility.
- On Windows, use the Zip program or Windows Compressed (zipped) Folders Extraction.
- Navigate to and double-click setup.exe to launch the installer.
- Click Next to display the license agreement page. Read the License Agreement and click the I Agree radio button to accept the terms of the agreement.
- Click Next and then click the Load button and browse to the folder where your license file is located.
- Click Next to display the destination folder page.
- Click Next to accept the current settings and start copying files.
- Click Finish to exit the wizard.
Important: Double check if the ports 27000 and 27010 are open, if not then must be opened.