Before proceeding with FAQ, it is absolutely necessary to verify the following;
- You have maintained S-User and Password in SAP Solution Manager with download authorizations from Service Market Place. This information in maintained in Solution Manager Configuration work center -> Specify Connectivity Data.
- The RFC connection to OSS (ABAP Connection: SAP-OSS) is maintained and the connectivity is working fine.
- The RFC Connection to Service Market Place (HTTP Connection to ABAP System: SMPAUDWNLD) is maintained and the connectivity is working fine.
- In transaction SICF, you have maintained Global settings, and HTTP and HTTPS proxy settings to connect to SAP servers.
- In transaction STRUST, you have registered the following certificates for the SSL Client SSL Client (Standard) server:
- GTE CyberTrust Global Root
- VeriSign Class 3 Secure Server CA
1. Different Status in Rapid Content Delivery application
- Available for Download:
- Can be manually downloaded by clicking on ‘Download’ button
Batch job which run weekly will automatically download content
In this status, content applications will not be able to import content
a. Once content is downloaded from SAP Service Market Place, the status of Content is set as ‘Downloaded’. The content is now ready for Import from Content applications like MAI
a. The status of content is set as ‘Imported’ once the content import is successful.
2. How to download the content that is 'Available for Download'
Once Pre-requisites are fulfilled, content will be ‘Available for download’. The job ‘JOBNAME SM: RCD_CHECK_UPDATES’ is scheduled for a weekly run. On successful run of this job, the content will be downloaded
If content needs to be downloaded immediately, select the content and click on ‘Download’ button. The content will be downloaded from Service Market Place. This content is now ready for import through content applications.
3. What is error "HTTPIO_PLG_CANCELED" and how to resolve it?
You may get this error due to unconfigured SSL. SSL configuration is required for RFC destination 'SMPAUDWNLD' to work.
Note: 510007 details out the steps for SSL configuration.
4. what is error "ICM_HTTP_SSL_ERROR"" and how to resolve it ?
This error "ICM_HTTP_SSL_ERROR" could be due to certificates issues. Ensure that you have the required certificates imported in STRUST.
Also, please check if proxy settings are ok (using SICF transaction)
The details of the above are mentioned in pre-requisites
5. what is error " ICM_HTTP_CONNECTION_FAILED" and how to resolve it ?
This error " ICM_HTTP_CONNECTION_FAILED" is due to wrong proxy settings
As connection to domain name service.sap.com is http connection to the external website, the connection SMPAUDWNLD should be made via corporate proxy Add the proxy info in the connection (SICF) to see if the issue is resolved.
6. You want to restrict the (internet) access from your network to the access to the SAP Service Marketplace.
Please check the note 155954 - SAP Service Marketplace: Proxy addresses
7. What does "SAPCAR: error in signature verification (error 60) SSF-RC:SSF_API_UNKNOWN_SIGNER" mean?
This could be because of the outdated SAPCRYPTOLIB on customer system. SAPCRYPTOLIB is required for signature verification. NW SSO team can guide the customer here on how to upgrade the lib (App. component : BC-IAM-SL)