You want to monitor the individual components of SAP NetWeaver Identity Management.
Besides enabling the traces, the following problem analysis scenarios are available for SAP NetWeaver Identity Management:
- Identity Center: Dispatcher fails to start
- Identity Center: Timeout issues
- Identity Center: Insufficient dispatcher memory
- Identity Center: Codepage <number> not supported by JAVA-environment
- Identity Center: Error messages from jobs accessing ABAP systems
- Identity Management User Interface: Java runtime exception when logging in
- Identity Management User Interface: Error message about missing database columns or procedures
- Virtual Directory Server: The Windows service starts, but later fails with "No driver for database"
- Virtual Directory Server: Application starts, but later fails with "No driver for database"
- Virtual Directory Server: Server doesn’t start
- Virtual Directory Server: Configuration successfully deployed on SAP NetWeaver, but the first attempt to contact the database fails
troubleshooting, traces, entry trace
For more information, see the Solution Operation Guide for SAP NetWeaver Identity Management.
For more information on enabling the entry trace, see SAP Note 1607964.