When an administrator attempts to monitor device outbound queues, the following error message appears:
You are not authorized to view device outbound queues.
1. Start transaction SU01 and check if the role SAP_DOE_ADIMINISTRATOR is assigned to the user.
2. If it is not, assign it to the user.
3. If the problem still occurs, it may be caused by the initial stage of the system. If the following conditions are satisfied, this error does not occur:
- At least one device must exist in the Data Orchestration Engine (DOE).
- There must be some data extracted into the outbound queue of that device, that is the first DOE device queue is registered.