You receive the following validation error before execution of BI Template
"Validation Error: Test SLD connection:It was not possible to test the SLD system (SLD_HOST) with the user (SLD_ADMIN) and its password given in the property sheet. Please verify and retype the values in the corresponding fields. You can also go to visual administrator -> "SID" -> Server xx -> Services -> Configuration adaptor -> CTC -> Propertysheet SystemProperties, make sure that the parameters related to SLD are correctly typed and rerun the template."
There are 2 cases in which you could receive this validation error :
- (1) If you use HTTPs connection to the SLD
- Apply Patch 3, SP 15 - a new option for BI configuration that switches off sld check.
- If you switch off sld check you have to create the JCo destinations manually*.*
- (2) If you run Template Installer after upgrade or Additional usage type enablement (JSPM). SLD parameters in Visual Admin are missing
- These are not supported scenarios and only manual configuration is possible