The user experiences low performance while scrolling amongst tasks in the Universal Worklist (UWL) Inbox
There have been a lot of personalizations done to customize the look and feel of the Universal Worklist Inbox of the logged user
* scrolling in UWL
* low performance on scroll
Reset the UWL personalization for the user
- Log in with a user who has administrative rights
- Choose System Administration > System Configuration > Universal Worklist & Workflow > Universal Worklist - Administration.
- In the Universal Worklist Content Configuration section choose Click to Manage Item Types and View Definitions.
- Choose the Reset Personalization tab.
- Enter the user ID of the logged in user whose personalized views you need to delete to improve the performance while scrolling.
- Choose Show Views.
All personalized views of the logged in user are listed.
- To delete the personalized views choose Remove Personalizations.
If you do not specify a user ID in the Logon ID field, you delete all personalized views for all users.