Welcome to the ABAP Dictionary and Development Workbench Troubleshooting Wiki Space. ABAP Dictionary objects are the repository objects that can be maintained using transaction SE11/SE14. The ABAP Workbench is a collection of tools used to develop, test and run ABAP programs.
- Custom Code Analyzer
- Active objects are displayed as inactive
- Table logging can be activated even though table is too wide
- Inconsistency between database and ABAP Dictionary
- Upgrade: Missing SAP Notes in SPDD and SPAU
- Upgrade: You cannot reset obsolete SAP Notes in transaction SPAU
- Job EU_INIT
- Jobs EU_INIT, EU_REORG, EU_PUT
- ABAP custom code migration for SAP HANA - recommendations and Code Inspector variants for SAP HANA migration
- Runtime error SYSTEM_ABAP_ACCESS_DENIED
- Upgrade phase MAIN_SHDRUN/ACT_UPG returns error messages: Cycle problems
- Recommended SAP Notes for using ATC to perform remote analysis
- TCI is marked as deleted object
- SAP HANA DB: Conversion of tables with data aging does not process cold data
- The SSCR license key procedure is not supported in SAP S/4 HANA
- CDS view(DDL SQL View) cannot be activated with RUTDDLSACT
- DBSQL_TABLE_UNKNOWN dumps occur on DDL SQL Views after installation or upgrade
- CDS views (DDL SQL views) cannot be activated with unknown function name
- How to correct structures with inconsistent runtime objects.
- Field in table is specified twice error in DDIC_ACTIVATION or ACT_UPG
- SFW5: How-to activate Business Function
- Error DT201 Tables <table_name> for logging is too long (key<, data division< necessary)
- How to transport Business Functions from development system to next systems
- DB02 shows missing views in the database
- Runtime error CALL_FUNCTION_REMOTE_ERROR when activating OData services
- Dump MESSAGE_TYPE_X occurs when opening or expanding user menu
- DDIC Inconsistency Check [VIDEO]
- How to display company logo/image on SAP Easy Access Logon Screen.
- Checking software and application component of an object
- Error DDL Source BSAD_DDL could not be activated in ACT_UPG phase.
For your reference:
Enhancements and Modifications - BADI, Enhancement Framework, User Exits, BTE