- The conversion task stops and errors out after a long run
- The created BDLS conversion batch job aborted or terminated with errors
- Spool I/O problems
- Any hardware error
- Logon to the system.
- Call transaction SM37.
- To search for the created BDLS conversion job, enter the following:
Enter the user, used to run the task.
Job start condition
Enter the date and time of your execution.
- Take note of the job, that does not have status "Finished".
- To get the job log overview, double-cklick on the job and choose the job log button.
- To see more details, call transaction STC02.
The BDLS task processed already most of the conversion jobs successfully. Instead of repeating the conversion from the beginning, it is possible to just create the failed batch jobs which error out during the conversion run. That is, after fixing the cause of the problem.
For example: Job name; SAP_SCTC_BDLS000_1026 failed.
In SM37, double click the Job name and select the “Step” button. Take note of the program name and parameters value. In this case; Program name is “RBDLS000” and parameters: “SCTC1026”.
In SE38, enter the program name and select with Variant using the parameter name as the variant name. The standard BDLS transaction should appear, verify the that the displayed parameters are correct. It is possible to directly create a job in this transaction by selecting Program -> Execute in Background or create a batch job manually using the above parameters.