This page addresses issues commonly encountered, while configuring a web service client as well as how-to guides for some common topics:
- You get an exception: Found more than one localName ... for portTypeName ...
- You get an exception: No endpoints found
- SOA Management works very slowly
- Your user does not have enough permissions to access SOA Management UIs or WSIL - See SOA Management Authorizations
- You get an error: Specified provider system is not published in the Services Registry
- My reference is not visible in NWA, although I can see it at design-time
- Configuration of Service Group fails because of "Authentication failed" - No SR connection available
- You get an exception: InvalidResponseCodeException during Provider System creation
- Ping does not return expected Services
- Configuration assignments stay in "To be processed"
- You get an exception: ObjectNotExistsException
- Configuration is lost after restart
- Local Transport configuration for WebService calls