Welcome to the Process Orchestration troubleshooting wiki where you can find troubleshooting guidance for SAP NetWeaver PI, SAP NetWeaver BPM and SAP NetWeaver BRM.
The SAP NetWeaver Process Orchestration package combines the integration capabilities of the Advanced Adapter Engine Extended (AEX) with the process modeling, operation, and monitoring capabilities of SAP NetWeaver Business Process Management (BPM). Like AEX and SAP NetWeaver BPM, the Process Orchestration package is based on AS Java only.
You can find here troubleshooting information about the following topics:
- For a message sent to a BPM process, how can I find out to which target process instance it was sent
- Message is sent from AEX to the system, but the BPM services are down
- No receiver can be found for message sent from AEX to the system
- Sending a message from a proxy or a BPM process on CE fails because the receiving system is not reachable
- Sending a message from a proxy or a BPM process on CE fails due to JPR not working correctly
- Where to find information about messages
- Cannot find specific process in error status out of many processes in error status
- Deployment of an SAP NetWeaver BPM process using the SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio fails
- PI Messages are not delivered to SAP NetWeaver BPM
- SAP NetWeaver BPM processes are not consuming successfully delivered messages from PI
- Sending a message from SAP NetWeaver BPM process to PI fails via automated activity