- After a system upgrade or SAP Enhancement package installation,the SPAU adjustments can be performed within 14 days without any object key.
- If the 14 days period is exceeded,an object key is required for performing the SPAU adjustments.
- After the upgrade, SAP has provided a 14 day period to perform the SPAU adjustments.
- If it is done after 14 days, every object requests an object key.
- Please note that this date cannot be extended.
- SAP recommends to complete the SPAU adjustments in the specified 14 day period.
- It is not supported by SAP to extend this 14 day period.
- If the adjustment is not completed in 14 days, object keys would be needed to perform the adjustments in the SPAU.
see also SAP Note 1705730 - SPAU adjustment after 14 days of upgrade