Your transport management system (TMS) is not working after executing a refresh task list.
You get the following error messages:
- SAP System not installed properly
- Systems name (<SID>) is different from name in TADIR
Before executing the “Refresh” task list, do the following:
- Add task 'Configuration of Transport Management System (STMS)’ to your task list.
- Ensure that this task is executed before task 'Import Transport Management System Configuration (STMS)'
When your task list run is already finished, do the following:
- Call transaction STMS.
- Choose Menu -> Extras -> Delete TMS Configuration.
- Configure your TMS manually.
This problem is fixed with SAP Note 1813435 – System Copy: Task Content (5. Improvements)