When a transaction is launched over an One Click Action (OCA) the following error messages are shown:
- Error within a launch transaction
- Launch transaction handler does not exist
- Mapped logical system OWNLOGSYS not defined
- Cannot determine logical system
- Launch transaction S4CUTTX not defined
The is some missing customizing
1) In transaction spro under Service-->Cross-Application Components-->UI Framework-->Transaction Launcher-->Copy/Delete Launch Transactions the two transaction id's S4CUTTX and S4CUTTXNW are maintained. S4CUTTX and S4CUTTXNW are the "generic" Transaction Lauchers for the OCAs. The only difference is that S4CUTTXNW is called in a new window. Here under definition 3 the entry OWNLOGSYS is maintained.
For the entry OWNLOGSYS there need to be an entry available in transaction crms_ic_cross_sys with the option Local ITS set and the logical system of the current system selected.
Image/data is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.