PurposeThis page contains some initial analysis the customer can perform before opening an incident to SAP.
Make sure you are using a supported browser based on the backend system's SP level: Browser supporting
- Check the Common Issues section of this wiki, maybe it is already a known problem.
- Run the webdynpro application without any outer framework (Portal, NWBC) and check if the issue persists that way.
- Look for notes using the keywords provided in the dump, or using the class and method involved in the application.
- How to find a solution for short dumps from ST22?
- If no relevant results are displayed, run a new search removing the filter by component.
- Check the WDABAP Home page for other troubleshooting guides and analysis documents.
- Check if the Unified Rendering corrections are updated.
- Also check Display and functionality issues page for some examples.
To check the latest corrections and the whole update process, visit Unified Rendering Notes - Which one to apply
Issue not solved, what needs to be provided when opening an Incident:
URL of the Web Dynpro application
Step-by-step description with screenshots about the exact reproduction of the issue.
HTTPWatch trace of the issue being reproduced. For more details on the HTTPWatch or Fiddler traces, please refer to Tools
Screenshot of the report WDG_MAINTAIN_UR_MIMES ran from transaction SE38.
SAP_BASIS or SAP_UI if available. e.g. SAPKB73113 or SAPK-74011INSAPUI.
For the HTTP connection the URL must be set to the affected application. e.g.
For more details on how to open the connections please refer to SAP Notes: