I was told this interesting solution to translate OTR texts by a colleague. I dont know whether transaction SE63_OTRshould work, but on the systems I had worked on it always throwed an abort message saying: old coding, please use SE63. I never figured out how to use SE63 for OTR to translate texts fast and easy. I am probably not the only one since there is another weblogwith another approach recently released.
1. Call transaction SOTR_EDIT
2. Search for the text you want to translate and edit it:
3. In the menu choose: Edit -> Context -> Change:
4. Push the cancel button...:
5. For some reason the select box Language changes from display to edit mode:
6. Switch to target language and save your data
7. On the initial screen you can now provide another alias, push display button and proceed with step 3: this will switch all necessary field to edit mode.