Please watch this page for all of the latest news and updates published in SAP Community.
Recognizing SAP Community Members
- Weekly Mission & Badge Roundup: January 6 – January 12, 2020 (January 14): Our reputation program recognizes members for quality contributions to SAP Community. By answering questions successfully, publishing popular blog posts, and more, members can complete missions and earn badges -- and each week, we celebrate their achievements.
- Gaurav Karkara — Member of the Month, January 2020 (January 13): Every month, we add a member to our Hall of Fame for exemplary behavior within SAP Community. For January, we recognize Gaurav Karkara. He says that SAP is one of the best things that has happened to him. And with his blogging and Q&A activity, Gaurav is definitely one of the best things that has happened to SAP Community.
- Featured Blog Contributors (December 2019) (January 13): Every month, we highlight blog posts based on a combination of factors, including quality indicators and traffic analytics. So if you missed some of the best SAP Community content published in December, check out this list of contributors and their popular blog posts.
SAP Community Calls
Hosted by the SAP Community team, the free Community Calls are some of the most engaging webinars around -- addressing a variety of topics of interest to SAP Community members.
Newly added replays:
- Practical Strategies for SAP Fiori Adoption in SAP S/4HANA
- How to Use the SAP Community to Increase Productivity
- Best Practices for Building Your Brand in the SAP Online Community
- SAP Launching Farm to Consumer Blockchain Solution to Improve Food Safety
- Customer Vendor Integration (CVI) Cockpit - Enabling movement to SAP S/4HANA Through Seamless Business Partner Synchronization
SAP Community Updates and Announcements
- Issue with Q&A Moderation Alerts (January 15): Due to a recent issue with our Q&A moderation system, we can't access any alerts about questions, answers, and Q&A comments. As a result, if you have submitted a moderation alert for Q&A content, we have been unable to process. Fixing this issue is a top priority, and we'll announce when the Q&A moderation system is fully functional again. In the meantime, you may continue to submit moderation alerts for questions and answers, but please expect a delay in response from our moderation team. Please note that this issue only affects the Q&A system. We are continuing to process all moderation alerts for blog posts and blog comments.