Please watch this page for all of the latest news and updates published in SAP Community.
Updates to Profile Privacy
- NEW: Dear Former Member — It’s Not Too Late to Become Public Again! (May 29, 2018): If you have unwillingly found yourself within the Former Member ranks, you can return as an active community member by following the steps in this blog post.
- NEW: SAP Community Privacy FAQs (May 24, 2018): We've answered the most frequently asked questions about profile privacy in SAP Community -- explaining everything you need to know about account settings and linked profiles.
How to Keep That Old Profile with That Big Legacy Reputation from Being Hidden by Default (May 24, 2018): Are you a member who has had multiple profiles over the years? Make sure that you're still getting credit publicly for all of your accomplishments!
- Changing Your SAP Community Privacy Settings (May 17, 2018): In this Tip in a Minute video, you will learn how to change your account privacy settings to opt in to display your profile publicly -- so you can participate fully in SAP Community.
SAP Community Strategy and Planning
- Hello my name is Craig (May 22, 2018): Get reacquainted with Craig Cmehil, the new lead of the Community & Influencers team.
- Updates to the Rules of Engagement (May 8, 2018): The community team and moderators have revisited and revised the standards for behavior within SAP Community.
Recognizing SAP Community Members
- NEW: Member of the Month, June (June 1, 2018): Sergio Guerrero describes himself as a husband, dad, brother, friend, neighbor, and community member. We describe him as a Member of the Month who has written dozens of blogs, answered hundreds of questions, earned many badges and points, and attracted dozens of followers.
- Featured Blog Contributors - March and April 2018 (May 15, 2018): Check out some of the best blogs from the last few months.
- Member of the Month, May (May 7, 2018): Bärbel Winkler has made an impression and received encouragement from readers (some Member of the Month winners themselves!).
New Features, Improvements, and Fixes
- Technical View on SAP Community Missions (March 29, 2018): A software architect, Kai Spichale explains the development behind the missions and badges features.
- Missions Are Back! (March 28, 2018): Caroleigh Deneen, the gamification and reputation lead for SAP Community, announces that missions have returned to the platform!
- New Search UI Is Live! (February 28, 2018): Dedi Metser of the SAP Experience Community team gives details about the newly launched user interface that improves and unifies the search experience in the community.
- Sneak Peek: 2018 SAP Community Redesign (January 26, 2018): With this blog post and video, Jamie Cantrell of the SAP Community Experience team shares what changes are planned for the look and experience of the SAP Community platform.
- Hey Look! It's Both of the Tammys Together! (December 14, 2017): Audrey Stevenson of the SAP Community Experience team explains new options for linking multiple profiles.
- Release Highlights, as of December 7, 2017: Read all about new features and fixes for the SAP Community platform, including improvements to the tag picker and new email notification types.
Other pages worth watching on a regular basis:
- Community Updates: This page collects and consolidates news and updates about the latest features, fixes, and development plans for the SAP Community platform, as well as overall strategy for improvements.
- Features Requested and Issues Reported: This page consolidates all of the input collected from Idea Place, beta feedback, Using SAP.com discussions, and other channels that members have used to request features and report issues. Information includes descriptions of the submissions and current status for every item.