Please watch this page for all of the latest news and updates published in SAP Community.
SAP Community Strategy and Planning
NEW: Upcoming SAP Community Call (September 4, 2018): If you're interested in recognition through contributions, don't miss "Your Reputation in SAP Community" on September 24.
NEW: Adopt a "Newbie" Challenge (August 30, 2018): Community means making connections! This blog post encourages members to reach out and appreciate contributions.
NEW: Join Us at SAP TechEd (August 27, 2018): Want to know how you can engage with us at SAP TechEd? Learn more about tthe cool content and networking opportunities you can expect at the event!
SAP Community Calls Are Back! (August 8, 2018): These webinar events allow members to learn from SAP experts and engage with each other on topics our community cares about. Find out which calls are coming up and register!
- Rules of Engagement for an Inclusive Community (August 3, 2018): The recently revised rules of engagement for SAP Community encourage an inclusive and receptive environment where all individuals are welcome to seek help and exchange knowledge.
Recognizing SAP Community Members
- NEW: Weekly Mission & Badge Roundup: August 27-September 2, 2018 (September 4, 2018): In this ongoing series, we recognize members who completed missions and earned badges.
- NEW: Member of the Month, September (September 4, 2018): Abdul Mannan lends his "young technology mind" primarily to the topic of SAP Business One, frequently attending to questions about this software. Having benefited from the SAP Community at the start of his career, he is a big believer in giving back and sharing his experience..
Updates to Profile Privacy
- Dear Former Member — It’s Not Too Late to Become Public Again! (May 29, 2018): If you have unwillingly found yourself within the Former Member ranks, you can return as an active community member by following the steps in this blog post.
- SAP Community Privacy FAQs (May 24, 2018): We've answered the most frequently asked questions about profile privacy in SAP Community -- explaining everything you need to know about account settings and linked profiles.
How to Keep That Old Profile with That Big Legacy Reputation from Being Hidden by Default (May 24, 2018): Are you a member who has had multiple profiles over the years? Make sure that you're still getting credit publicly for all of your accomplishments!
- Changing Your SAP Community Privacy Settings (May 17, 2018): In this Tip in a Minute video, you will learn how to change your account privacy settings to opt in to display your profile publicly -- so you can participate fully in SAP Community.
Other pages worth watching on a regular basis:
- Community Updates: This page collects and consolidates news and updates about the latest features, fixes, and development plans for the SAP Community platform, as well as overall strategy for improvements.
- Features Requested and Issues Reported: This page consolidates all of the input collected from Idea Place, beta feedback, Using SAP.com discussions, and other channels that members have used to request features and report issues. Information includes descriptions of the submissions and current status for every item.