Please watch this page for all of the latest news and updates published in SAP Community.
Recognizing SAP Community Members
- Weekly Mission & Badge Roundup: March 2 – March 8, 2020 (March 10): Our reputation program recognizes members for quality contributions to SAP Community. By answering questions successfully, publishing popular blog posts, and more, members can complete missions and earn badges -- and each week, we celebrate their achievements.
- Michael Keller — Member of the Month, March 2010 (March 9): Every month, we add a member to our Hall of Fame for exemplary behavior within SAP Community. For March, we recognize Michael Keller. A frequent blogger, Michael contributes because he wants to help other members find solutions more quickly -- and if his writing also happens to make them smile, all the better.
- Community Spotlight: Tammy Powlas (March 3): We kick off the new spotlight series with a conversation with Tammy Powlas, one of the most giving SAP Community members and SAP Mentors.
- Featured Blog Contributors - January 2020 (February 2020): Every month, we highlight blog posts based on a combination of factors, including quality indicators and traffic analytics. So if you missed some of the best SAP Community content published in December, check out this list of contributors and their popular blog posts.
SAP Community Calls
Hosted by the SAP Community team, the free Community Calls are some of the most engaging webinars around -- addressing a variety of topics of interest to SAP Community members.
Newly added replays:
- SAP Cloud SDK: Update Call for SAP Community
- How to Build Enterprise Chatbots with SAP Conversational AI
SAP Community Updates and Announcements
- NEW TUTORIAL: Update and Maintain Your SAP Profile at people.sap.com (March 9): By taking this tutorial, you'll explore, set up, and manage the sections of your SAP profile (people.sap.com). You'll also earn the Profile Savvy badge.
- The Virtual Wishing Well - A Thread for Asking and Giving Help (March 9): Learn about this members-launched initiative to make wishes – and make wishes come true. Whether you're hoping for someone to write a blog post about a certain topic, learn more about another member's culture, or just improve your day, you'll want to join this conversation!
- Get to Know Your Profile Options, Help Us Get to Know You, and Earn Badges in the Process (March 9): Learn all about the new Profile Savvy and Hello It's Me badges – and how you can earn them while learning more about (and doing more with!) your profile.