Please watch this page for all of the latest news and updates published in SAP Community.
Recognizing SAP Community Members
- NEW: Member of the Month, April (April 3, 2018): Jerry Janda of the SAP Community Experience team interviews Bartosz Jarkowski.
- 2017 Blog Retrospective (January 24, 2018): If you missed some of the best posts from SAP Community members last year, check out this compilation from Caroleigh Deneen from the SAP Community Experience team.
SAP Community Strategy and Planning
- Video: Bjoern Goerke and Thomas Grassl Talk About What’s Next for SAP Community (February 2, 2018): In this new video, Bjoern Goerke, Chief Technology Officer and President of SAP Cloud Platform, and Thomas Grassl, Head of Developer Relations, chat about changes to SAP Community leadership, and offer their insights about what’s to come.
- New Year in a New Organization (January 22, 2018): Gali Kling Schneider , head of the SAP Community Experience team, addresses recent organizational changes and shares her excitement about the future of the SAP Community.
- The Future of SAP Community (January 16, 2018): Declaring that 2018 is a year of action for SAP Community, SAP CEO introduces new senior leadership for the community platform and SAP Mentors.
New Features, Improvements, and Fixes
- NEW: Technical View on SAP Community Missions (March 29, 2018): A software architect, Kai Spichale explains the development behind the missions and badges features.
- NEW: Missions Are Back! (March 28, 2018): Caroleigh Deneen, the gamification and reputation lead for SAP Community, announces that missions have returned to the platform!
- New Search UI Is Live! (February 28, 2018): Dedi Metser of the SAP Experience Community team gives details about the newly launched user interface that improves and unifies the search experience in the community.
- Sneak Peek: 2018 SAP Community Redesign (January 26, 2018): With this blog post and video, Jamie Cantrell of the SAP Community Experience team shares what changes are planned for the look and experience of the SAP Community platform.
- Hey Look! It's Both of the Tammys Together! (December 14, 2017): Audrey Stevenson of the SAP Community Experience team explains new options for linking multiple profiles.
- Release Highlights, as of December 7, 2017: Read all about new features and fixes for the SAP Community platform, including improvements to the tag picker and new email notification types.
- Introducing the Next Generation Tag Picker (December 7, 2017): Sebastian Wolf from the IT team gives all the details about the improvements to the tag picker – and explains how they'll make it easier to find and select the right tags for new questions and blogs.
- Feature improvements for profile
- Content Filtering and Sorting – Now Available on your Profile! (October 10, 2017): Sajid Amir of the SAP Community Experience team shows how you can now sort and filter in the content lists, similar to how we have sorting and filtering of followers and following.
- "[Status Update] Some more profile updates" (September 12, 2017): Audrey Stevenson of the SAP Community Experience team gives details about improvements to people's profiles: the inclusion of archived discussions and new sort features for the Following/Followers section.
- "Improvements Coming to Content Lists in Your Profile" (August 17, 2017...but also ongoing): In this blog post, Audrey Stevenson of the SAP Community Experience team announces the latest features rolling out for people's profiles.
Other pages worth watching on a regular basis:
- Community Updates: This page collects and consolidates news and updates about the latest features, fixes, and development plans for the SAP Community platform, as well as overall strategy for improvements.
- Features Requested and Issues Reported: This page consolidates all of the input collected from Idea Place, beta feedback, Using SAP.com discussions, and other channels that members have used to request features and report issues. Information includes descriptions of the submissions and current status for every item.