The SAP Community implementation team in SAP IT provides regular updates to the SAP Community platform. Here we provide regular release notes to inform our community members about new features and bug fixes.
April 30th, 2019
(Answers) New filter box for questions on landing page, tag and user tag pages to filter by question type, i.e. questions with no response, no answers, answers or only accepted answers
April 24th, 2019
- (Answers) Extended reasons for moderation alerts
- (Answers) Changed karma credit link in hero section
- (Answers) Fixed styles for archive migrated content on blockquotes and list items
- (Answers) Fixed issue that images could not be resized
(Blogs) Fixed an issue that user could not attach images to blog posts or comments
April 3rd, 2019
- (People) Mentioning new users wasn't possible
March 29th, 2019
- (People) Reputation redesign, legacy level badge, legacy badges migrated into main reputation, achievements by year
- (People) Reputation Snapshot, Karma Credit link to Karma Credit log
- (People) Accessibility: Left Hand Navigation was not reachable with tab key
- (People) Accessibility: Avatar overlay was not focused on with tab key
March 28th, 2019
- (Answers) SCN lifetime points have been migrated into karma credits
- (Answers) New karma credit log where you can see the history how you gained your karma credits
- (Blogs) Likes and views of veteran SCN blog posts have been migrated to Blogs
- (All) Fixed the issue that avatar fly out menu was not closing sometimes
- (Answers) Fixed an issue where comments have been multiplied when viewing them
- (Blogs) Incorrect bullet point formatting has been solved
March 19th, 2019
(Answers) Additional information available when adding an answers
- (Answers) Minor UI fix for list of managed tags on question detail page
- (Answers) List of answers and comments to a questions are now sorted chronological
March 13th, 2019
- (Answers) Applied various performance improvements, e.g. to Answers landing page
- (Activities) Updated wrong wording for liking a discussion
(Blogs) Fixed an issue with special Latin characters where handled incorrectly
February 27th, 2019
(Answers) Provide text templates for moderators why a report was closed or content was deleted
- (Activities) Issue fixed that tag filter did not filter correct activities
- (Answers) Fixed an IE11 bug when inserting code blocks did not work
- (Answers) Fixed an IE11 bug when a profile link was not correctly converted to mention user information
- (Blogs) Fixed the issue that it was not possible to follow the tag 'Open Source'
February 18th, 2019
- (Blogs) Now it is possible to alert a moderator not only about problematic blog posts but as well about blog post comments
February 13th, 2019
- (Activities) Introducing new filter option to show only activities of your network, i.e. people a user is following
- (All applications) Increased the header width to align with breadcrumb width
- (Answers) Reduced number of actions available for pre-moderated answers
- (Answers) Alerted questions are highlighted for moderators
- (Archive) Archive URLs are now case insensitive
- (Blogs) Authentication for blog post follow button is now also modal pop up window
- (Blogs) Changed label of archive filter to "By month"
- (Activities, Coffee Corner) Fixed issue that no following activity for discussion appeared in users activity stream
- (Answers) Bookmark icon is not overlapping anymore on Answers when using Firefox
- (Answers) Fixed an issue where formatting of question was incorrect
- (Answers) Comments are now shown in correct date order
- (Answers) Fixed small UI issues with pre-moderated replies on 2nd and lower hierarchy
- (Answers) List entries in moderation queue are now pointing to correct location in moderation queue
- (Answers, Blogs) Hero section is not jumping anymore which was caused by bookmark icon
- (Blogs) Fixed an issue where Blog subscriber info page was sometimes returning an error
- (Notification) Notification icon is not more cropped anymore in user fly out menu
January 30th, 2019
- (Blogs) Renamed moderator alert reason from 'Incorrect Tag' into 'Incorrect Tag/Category'
- (Blogs) Introducing a blog post like button which is much more prominent
- (Answers) You will now receive a notification in case a moderator changed your content in Answers
- (Answers) As a moderator you will now see pre-moderated answers and pre-moderated comments already in the question detail page
- (Answers) As a moderator you now see alerted comments and alerted answers highlighted in a special way in the question detail page
- (Answers) We renewed the moderation process in Answers. As a moderator you can now specify reasons why certain content is deleted or a report has been closed. That reason is forwarded as notification to the content owner including the question owner and as well the person who alerted the content in case an alerted content is deleted. If a report for an alerted piece of content was closed the corresponding content reporter will get an email including the reason for the closure
- (People) Introducing Activity Log. Users can see all the activity they did on Community by going to Content & Following→Activity Log. Page is part of the private user profile.
- (Activities) Fixed an issue that sometimes activities appeared in users activity stream even if the user was not following the author of that activity or the managed tag of that activity
- (Answers) Fixed the issue that certain actions are not available for questions that have special symbols in the title
- (Blogs) Fixed the issue for users when trying to follow a tag actually the user was following a blog post instead. This happened only when clicking on the follow link as an anonymous user
January 16th, 2019
- (Activities) Removed filters "Profile Updates" and "Social Activities"
- (Answers, Blogs) Providing option to bookmark pages in Answers and Blogs. Available on tag, user tag, individual question & blog post pages and as well on blog archive pages. Bookmarked pages can be found in the people profile.
- (Answers) Add additional comment to question link at the end of the comments sections if the question already have 3 or more comments.
- (Answers) Visualise number of question revisions and make them accessible
- (People) Bookmarks - Added the ability to create and manage bookmarks, display favorites on a Bookmarks Dashboard widget.
- (People) Bookmarks - Old SCN bookmarks data has been imported and is available to users who had saved bookmarks on SCN (Jive) system.
- (Activities) Fixed resizing issues when filters on right hand side were not available
- (Activities) Mouse pointer is now correctly showing when hovering over content
- (Blogs) Fixed the issue that tables sometimes are cut in blog posts
- (Blogs) Fixed style issues in blog posts e.g. paragraph headers are sometimes displayed in larger fonts than the post title or overlapping right hand content section
- (Blogs) Fixed table issue on blogs comment where table is cut off after resizing
- (Coffee Corner) Fixed the issue that a moderator could not edit a pre-moderated comment in the coffee corner
- (Notifications) Fixed link to adjust email notification settings