The SAP Community implementation team in SAP IT provides regular updates to the SAP Community platform. Here we provide regular release notes to inform our community members about new features and bug fixes.
July 14th, 2021
- (Blogs) Fixed a formatting issue for iOS when using a particular screen resolution
- (Community Pages/Search) Avatars are now visible when filtering by blog posts
July 7th, 2021
- (People) Fixed an issue where new notifications bubble still appeared after user visited Inbox.
June 30th, 2021
- (Community Pages) Selected filters are now also considered in the URL for then event page
- (Community Pages/Search) Fixed issue that first character of user names were not capitalized on Community Content tab of topic pages and search result list
June 24th, 2021
- (People) Notifications: Ability to search my inbox notifications based on keywords.
June 16th, 2021
- (Community/Topic Pages) Fixed issue that statistics on topic pages for community content results where incorrect
June 2nd, 2021
- (Answers) Long code text not properly displayed
May 5th, 2021
- (Blogs) Fixed an issue that at mentioning was not working properly in blog editor
Feb 16th, 2021
- (People) Notifications: "Atmentioning myself sends me a notification" - logic has been adjusted to fix the issue.
Feb 10th, 2021
- (Blogs) Fixed an issue when adding special links containing characters like ' have been shown incorrectly.
- (Topic Pages) Numbers of available blog posts are now shown correctly on Community Content section of new version of topic pages, e.g. https://community.sap.com/topics/s4hana-cloud?lng=en&tab=content
Jan 28th, 2021
- (People) Fixed an issue with date formatting which affected: Content filtering functionality, Reputation History and Training pages.
Jan 15th, 2021
- (Answers) Fixed an issue where links to .com domains have not been rendered as links