Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
BC-XI-CON-AFW-SEC for Adapter Framework Security
BC-XI-CON-AFW-SLD for Adapter Framework SLD Registration
BC-XI-CON-AFW-DC for Adapter Framework Directory Cache
BC-XI-CON-AFW-AAE for Advanced Adapter Engine
If you still need help after checking the guides, please send us the following:
1) how to reproduce this problem: for example, step-by-step screenshots, error screenshots.
2) issue history: Did this work before? When did the error first occur? Were there system changes recently?
3) component information listed in note 1381878 - How/where to check the patch levels of your XI/PI system
4) the exact time stamp and the corresponding defaultTrace
- \usr\sap\<SID>\<Instance ID>\j2ee\cluster\server<n>\log\defaultTrace*
5) HTTP connection as explained in KBA 1916218 - Remote Service Connections to PI systems explained. The user you provide
should have the authorization of user J2EE_ADMIN.