Component BC-XI-CON-SFT is related to Secure File Transfer Protocol adapter.
SFTP adapter is based on the SSH protocol. It is a secure alternative to the File Transfer Protocol. This adapter was developed for customers who need to transfer files independent from any choice of platform.
A PGP sender module signs, encrypts, and/or compresses message payloads, while the PGP receiver verifies, decrpts and/or decompresses message payloads.
To find a solution quickly, you can check the common problems and configuration guides.
If you need help after checking the guides, please send us the following:
1) a detailed description of this scenario including sender/receiver adapters and systems
(e.g.?? -> Sender adapter -> XI/PI -> Receiver adapter -> ??)
2) how to reproduce this problem: for example, step-by-step screenshots, error screenshots, channel configuration screenshots.
3) issue history: Did this work before? When did the error first occur? Were there system changes recently?
4) component information listed in note 1381878 - How/where to check the patch levels of your XI/PI system
5) XPI Inspector trace using Example 100 (Custom) with the following Log Locations:
You can refer to note 2172012 - Setting XPI Inspector log locations for tracing B2B adapters and modules