Time between two SAP TechEds can get long! If you want to get the ultimate geek package, attend great presentations from leading technologists, and take active part in an exchange of ideas, knowledge and experience with your peers, share and collaborate, then SAP Inside Track Bonn is for you. This event is independently organized by SAP Mentors Thorsten Franz and Tobias Trapp in our spare time. Our beautiful little town is located by the Rhine River, allowing you to combine your professional development with an extended weekend in one of Germany's most beautiful and inspiring regions, famous for its wine and many castles.
Here are the most important facts:
- Date: Saturday, February 20th, 2010
- Duration: 1 Day (long and packed)
- Location: Bonn, Germany, offices of AOK Systems GmbH
- Capacity: ~ 100 people
- Sessions: two and a half parallel tracks - so you only miss half the sessions - between 9 AM and 6 PM plus "encore"
- Evening Event: A nice buffet in our on-site restaurant/cafeteria, great opportunity enjoy the food, relax with peers, and try the local beer
- Costs: Non-profit, low-budget, low-cost: 20 € per person, ready money only
- Clothing: By all means casual. Remember, it's a Saturday and most people attend on their private time.
- Language: English
Call for email registrations
We don't care much for formalism, but if you're interested in participating, either as a speaker, attendee, or volunteer, please let us know your email address by dropping us a quick line at SAPInsideTrackBonn at gmx.de. This allows us to contact you, should anything important occur. If you're going to host a session, we might want to provide you with some logistic information ahead of the event. So please do drop us a line.
- Airport Express from Köln-Bonn Airport to the Main Station Bonn
- Connection from Bonn Main Station to AOK Systems, Kortrijker Str. 1
- Directions from the AOK Systems Homepage
We recommend that you book a hotel such as the Continental in the city center of Bonn near the Central Station ("Hauptbahnhof", "Hbf"). Trains to the event location run every 20 minutes and the ride takes 8 minutes. You can also stay in Bonn-Bad Godesberg. It's along the same train line, the ride to Mehlem takes only two minutes, and you're much closer to the event location.
And now the work goes on - Collaborate on video presentations
Friday evening get together
Do you arrive already on Friday 19th, February in Bonn? Join us a the Friday evening get together.
If you want to join the conference, please add yourself to the Attendee list
You make the SAP Inside Track! Add your own sessions or post your name in the Attendee column to show interest for a specific session: SAP Inside Track Bonn 2010 - Sessions.
Please observe the Schedule of the event: opening, sessions and evening event.
If you want to use wifi you'll have to show your passport, photo id or driving license and you'll get a voucher for online access.
Watch out for the wiki page and click on the envelope symbol on the page to receive notifications after every change made to the page .
Several blogs have been written about SAP Inside Track Bonn:
- SAP Inside Track Bonn - Did you miss this great event?
- A great saturday at the river Rhine - SAP Inside Track Bonn 2010
- SAP Inside Track Bonn Was A Blast
Techedge will host the evening event
SAP Press sponsers books for people who host a session.