SAP HANA InnoJam Online 2012 is an online contest, started back in 2011, where people submitted business ideas and compete against eachother. Phase 3 is going on now - we are awaiting video submissions on Vimeo (see below). Finalists will be announced 2nd April and will compete in person April 12th, 2012..
- More Inforation- Contest Details
- Important to read - Contest Rules
- Read about the prizes - Judging and Prizes
Phase 1 - Starts (finished)
- Share a critical business problem you want to solve on Idea Place, the place is open till January 15th, 2012
- First 100 submitters go to Phase 2
Phase 2 - Starts January 16th, 2012 12 pm PST (finished)
- Access SAP HANA sandbox
- Use SAP HANA to solve your business problem
- Get help by SAP experts if and when needed
Phase 3 - Build and share your idea until March 29th, 2012 12 pm PST (ongoing)
- Share your solution: written description and a short video until March 29th, 2012 (we will not accept videos submitted later than that)
- Videos should be uploaded to SAP HANA InnoJam Online 2012 group on Vimeo.
- Top 8 finalists will be announced April 2nd, 2012 go to Phase 4
Phase 4 - Final competition: April 12th, 2012 in Palo Alto
- 8 finalists present their problem/solution/feedback in front of SAP executives and a panel of judges
- Winning team wins a 3 day trip (all-inclusive) to Hana, Maui; top 3 teams get free extended access to SAP HANA sandbox and get featured at SAPPHIRE Orlando 2012!