SAP Inside Track 2011
16th June 2011 - Calgary SAP Enterprise Architecture Information Sharing Session
Calgary SAP Enterprise Architect Meetup and Information Sharing Session - June 16th 17:00 to 19:00
Having attended SAPPHIRENOW May 16 to 18th in Orlando a few Calgary SAP Enterprise Architects thought we would meet in an informal session to share key learnings and opportunities from SAPPHIRE.
We have scheduled a meeting on June 16th from 5 pm to 7 pm. SAP is providing this facilities for this session at their Calgary Office in the Banff Room and Mark is a great SAP resource that will participate and help us.
There were a lot of presentation sessions at this event as well as new content around areas like HANA and Mobility. This is a great chance for us to come together as SAP Enterprise Architects in the Calgary area to help each other. I believe that " All of us are smarter than one of us " plus we can leverage the resources of the local Calgary EA Community to help us get more done and get our questions answered faster.
We can discuss various topics including:
- Key learnings from SAPPHIRENOW
- Top Sessions we attended and would recommend to others
- Information that we are still missing
- Key challenges that we face and ideas on how to address these
- SAP TechEd 2011 in September
- Other topics of interest
Here is also the link to all of the SAPPHIRENOW presentations www.sapphirenow.com, SAP has done a very good job on recording these and making these available
Space will be limited due to room size so please let us know if you are interested in attending.
To attend please email Paul Kurchina Paul@Kurchina.com
- Date: Thursday 16th June 2011
- Time: 17:00 until 19:00. Informal meet-ups and networking continue afterwards
- Location: Banff Room - SAP Calgary Office (Suite 600 - 400 3rd Avenue SW)
- Cost: No cost - open to all SAP Community Networkmembers