>>>>> IT IS A NON-PROFIT EVENT
We still need sponsors, if You are interessted let us know
- 01.02. 2017: Kick off
- 01.04. 2017:: We are starting with the "Call for content".
- looking for Ideas what will be
- 01.07. 2017:: Call for Sponsors
- 20.07. 2017:: Registration for the KIDS is open for #sitkids
- 20.07. 2017: Twitter - , Facebook - , Stammtisch annoucement
- 10.08. 2017:: Agenda fixing for SAPInsideTrackForKids Bern ( Speakers will be informed )
- 30.07.2017: Collecting some ideas for the postevent on SUN Privat excursion #looking for ideas
- Gruyere: Cailler chocolate fabric with visit of the old Gruyere castle
- Beatenberg: Von Dänicken Trail. Great views of Lake Thun and surrounding
- Niederhorn- Mittel Station: Lunch at Mittelstation and walk down the hill to Beatenberg. Great view over Lake Thun and Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau
- Bern Museum Telecommunication:
- Bern Gurten:
- .......(your idea??)
SAP Inside Track for Kids Bern #sitkidsbern / Septembre 9th 2017
With #SitKids we would like to make a big step towards diversity and inclusion! We would like to create a colorful, diverse #sitkids where we give youngsters the chance to develop their technical understanding and skills, learn to work in groups with like-minded or different kids, while the adults join the regular SAP Inside track. We want to encourage kids to use their tecchi ability for relevant projects and not just to play around with their cellphone. Why should kids code? Code is one of the world’s most widely used languages, connected devices are already reshaping our world, kids learn better and faster when they’re young, Coding helps children to develop critical thinking skills and problem solving processes that are not only important in computer science, but also in life. … I could move on with this list.
The concept is pretty easy.
- Day starts around 10 am (TBD) and will end around 5 pm after they have shown what they have learned to their parents
- We will have 10-15 kids between 5 and 15 years
- The kids come without parents (they are in the #sitbern sessions)
- We will provide you with 2 rooms, 12 PCs onsite, internet etc. and gadgets such as Makey Makey, LittleBits, Lego Mindstorms, mBot robot
- We are going to have several work stations (4-5?) that our #sitkids volunteers are responsible for. You only need to make yourself familiar with ONE technology. Don’t be scared - Even if you have no technology/programming background it is easy to jump in and to coach the kids.
- If you have other ideas feel free to do so. (e.g. online programming with scratch.mit.edu)
- We will have lunch together
- After lunch we will have a second round of hacking
- Closing is around 5
- Snacks, Drinks, provided
- If you have decided what you would like to do, please inform me – and also if you do need additional material for your working station (especially for the Makey Makey)
- Also if you just want to supervise or support let us know.
Saturday, Septembre 9th 2017
Registration opens at 09:00
Sessions start at 09:30 and end at approx. 17:00
We are going to have a chill-in and chill-out in a local pub the evening before and after. Stay tuned
(just a 2 minute-walk from tram and bus station Bern Guisanplatz Expo, easy to reach with rapid transit from Bern Main Station (9 -11 minutes ride))
More details will follow... about parking suggestions
For SAP SCN community members KIDS and friends KIDS.
- Be curious to see and try about new things & new insights and participate.
Different Track / Discoveries
we are planning up to 8 different tracks or stations
Track or Discoverie suggestions
Here YOU have the chance to add value and pay forward: host a session as a Coach for the kids in Bern.
|No.||Kids Coach||Language||Station /Tool||Keywords||special knowledge||Link for presentations|
|1||Lego Mindstorm EVO 3||Robots with sensors.||curious||https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=mindstorm|
|2||Lego WEEDOO 2.0||Robots with sensors.||curious||https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=lego+wedo+2.0+|
|3||Makey Makey||will be detailed||curious||https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=makey+makey|
|4||Parrot Drone Jump||Just for fun Drone are jumping||curious, coordination||https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Parrot+Drone+jump|
|5||MBOT||will be detailed||curious||https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=mbot|
|6||Little Bits||will be detailed||curious||https://www.youtube.com/results?sp=UBQ%253D&q=little+bits|
|7||Conny (MC)||D, EN|
Ping Pong in the air/
|8||Pfalz (MC)||DE, EN||Makey Makey|
|10||Kinga (MC)||DE, RO, EN|
|11||Carsten (MC)||DE, EN||Jump Drones|
|Yvonne (MC)||DE, EN||Little Bits|
|N.N||ES, IT, DE, EN|
|N.N.||PO, D, EN|
Low, aiming at €30 per participant - including lunch and drinks throughout the day. This is NOT a "DROP OFF"
The event language is: German
We expect to have some friends of outside Switzerland with us.
(we may offer a simultaneous translation to german and english for the local participants )
@sitkidsUse the #sitkidsbern hashtag and follow
Will be driven by the session suggestions of all participants.
Creativ Room 1
Creativ Room 2
|1000||1200||Discovering and Testing all the gimmicks||Discovering and Testing all the gimmicks|
|1300||1700||Develop 1 adventure projekt with your coach||Develop 1 adventure projekt with your coach|
Tramdepot like last year. To be in the Biergarten and nice food, with a sundowner and overllooking Bern
Rosengarten and a walk through the Altstadt of Bern
we are looking for nice events around Bern starting around 9:00 and finishing about 02:00 pm.
Participants SAP Inside Track for Kids Bern 2017 #sitkidsbern
Registration for participants is open for #sitkidsbern (since 11:45am (CET)
Please register first in Eventbride then second into this table!
Max 15-20 participants.
This custom map might help you.
We flagged several points like #sitkids location, hotels, local transportation, places of evening events, e-charging and other relevant stuff.
In den Pausen
- Eishockey Schläger
- Tennisbälle Softbälle
- Farbige Westen
- Mindstorm 8513 Sensoren
- Flachbett Scanner
- Drucker Farbe