Be part of our initiative of building SAP network hub in Armenia open to all local and global SAP community members(customers, consultants, freelancers, startups, press and bloggers, SAP employees) and also for those totally new to SAP. The most important is that you want to share knowledge, learn great new stuff and meet peers.
As a starting point we plan to launch series of SAP events covering high level introduction to SAP, it's Cloud Solutions, platforms and tools that let easily integrate and extend existing products. This can be interesting not only for current and potential customers, but also for development teams interested to build new functionality on top of SAP products.
|Oct 12 and 13, 2021|
Further details will be sent to registered participants
Check out the blog post for more details
Design Thinking Workshops
|Dec||SAP Webinars to drill down on specific topics relevant to local market needs||TBD|
News and related links
- SAP Startup Factory Armenia
- SAP & EU TUMO Convergence Center partnership
- SAP NextGen Labs - COAF
- Innovation Day Yerevan October 28th 2021 organized by SAP partners from CIS region in cooperation with SAP CIS marketing
- SAP speakers at DigiTech and DigiWeek Summits Armenia 2021 - Andrey Yakimov, CTO, SAP (CIS) and Andrej Bievetski, Managing Director, SAP Labs CIS and Klaus Schimmer, Chief Innovation Architect for Sustainability
For sponsors we offer the following:
- Your logo on the SAP Community Wiki Space for SAP Inside Tracks
- You will be mentioned during the opening and closing sessions of the SAP Inside Track
- At the event, you can put some flyer and merchandising on desks.
- And the best of all, by sending your employees to our events, you'll have the opportunity to get in contact with plenty of highly motivated SAP experts.
If you would like to support us don't hesitate to contact!
You may reach out to sitYerevan org team using the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To stay up to date on any news we publish please:
- Login via SAP Community
- Click "Tools" > "Watch" on this page
- Done! You will now get information whenever this page is updated