Follow these steps to get started with Android development.
Setting up your machine
NetWeaver Developer Studio
To configure Android Plug in for NetWeaver Developer Studio (NWDS) we need to do the following:
- Download SDK from http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html
- Extract the SDK to a folder
- Start NWDS. Navigate to Help ->Find and Install
- Click on Create a New Remote Site
- On the New Website update Name field as Android and in the URL field: https://dl-ssl.google.com/android/eclipse/
- Select Search for new features to install and click ok
- Click Install All and Apply Changes
- Restart NWDS
- Navigate to Windows -> Preferences
- Select Android Preferences and update the SDK location where it is extracted to from Step 2.
Now we can start the Android Apps Development in NetWeaver Developer Studio.