MII ConnectivityThe MII Connectivity section contains a collection of questions with solutions and answers on topics related to enterprise systems and data servers.
Business Information Warehouse
- Using SAP MII as Data Source and Environment for Business Objects Xcelsius - how to connect SAP MII 12.0 to SAP Business Objects Xcelsius in order to visualize manufacturing execution data in Xcelsius dashboards which are embeded into the SAP MII portal.
- SAP MII 12.1 Data Buffering - enables to run operations in a plant independently of the availability of the external systems.
- SAP MII 12.1 Data Buffering Changes for SP09
- How to Browse, Test, Configure, and Consume an Enterprise Service in ECC
- Tips and tricks for building ERP Interfaces in MII
- IDOC Listeners in MII 12.1 (and 12.2) (Please reference SAP Note 1494757 for additional configuration & setup information).
- How to Send an IDoc from SAP ECC to SAP MII IDoc Listener (MII 12.0 and ECC 6.0)
- How to Send IDocs from the SAP R/3 Enterprise to the SAP xMII 11.5 IDoc Listener OR How to Send an IDoc from the SAP R/3 Enterprise to the SAP xMII IDoc Listener
- The xMII ERP Integration Templates and click on Manufacturing.
- How to use xMII to access ERP/ECC Queries (SQ01)
- How to Configure the NetWeaver Java Resource Adapter (JRA) for use with MII v12.x
- Be sure to set the property AutoCommit to false in order to use Commit and Rollback in the Adapter Properties configuration.
- Calling Services and Queries in SAP xMII 11.5 from ABAP
SAP Visual Composer