System Data Administration
- System Data is maintained only in the SAP Service MarketPlace.
- To request a new System or to change an existing System, see the SAP Note 94998.
- You want to delete an existing System?
You can delete an existing System using the System Data Maintenance application at the URL
- You want to request a new System, e.g. to change a System ID or the database system?
Request a License Key under http://service.sap.com/licensekey.
Please also refer to the SAP Note 94998.
Info: For inquiries about, or changes to, the platform or installation, please contact your local contracts department via email. http://service.sap.com/contracts
If you need to open a service message we need following information within the message:
- Installation platform
- Installation number
- System ID and Database system (Changing the System ID and/or the database system can only be accomplished by requesting a new License Key.)
- The license key, the validity period, the hardware key and the release, will all be automatically updated whenever a new license key is requested. A manual update of this data is not possible.