You want to do Check-In for a file but it is not displayed in the Check-In tab of CMS Transport Studio. Check if the following hints help.
- Is the file really present in inbox folder(s)?
- Does the file fit to the requirements as listed in SAP Note 1259604 "CMS check-in tab: Not all files from inbox are displayed"?
- Does SAP Note 891223 "How to Import Build Plugins to an NWDI track" apply?
How to check details on used inbox folder(s)
1. Open CMS Web UI
2. Go to Transport Studio and select appropriate track
3. Select tab "Check-In"
4. Get the list of used subfolders by pressing button "Configure Check-In"