Question: What frameworks for web apps on mobile devices are available?
- jQTouch - rebuilds iPhone UI via JS + CSS + HTML
- SproutCore - apple itself uses this for webappdevelopment and they are going to develop Sproutcore Touch (Example: http://touch.sproutcore.com/)
- Cappucino - They want to be Cocoa for the Web...
- Titanium - translates web sites into native applications that perform and look just like they were written in Objective-C iPhone and iPad or Java Android
- Sencha - allows your web apps to look and feel like native apps
- iWebKit - is a file package designed to help you create your own iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad compatible website or webapp.
- rhomobile - open source framework to build native apps for iPhone, Windows Mobile, RIM, Symbian and Android