A subsequent debit/credit exists when an additional invoice or credit memo is received for a transaction that has already been invoiced.
- Subsequent debit - You have already received an invoice from your vendor for all the goods received. Subsequently, freight costs are to be taken into account, however, the invoice quantity remains the same.
- Subsequent credit - You have already received a credit memo from your vendor for all the goods received. Subsequently, freight costs are to be credited to your company, however, the credit memo quantity remains the same.
- 2 Complementar
- 4 Conhecimento
- 7 Conhecimento for Multiple Notas Fiscais
*In the scenario used as an example, we will use document type '2' Complementar.
- To configure NF Type follow the path of SPRO highlighted below
- Select document type
Standard Process Flow
Process flow can start with the Basic Purchase Order Process, which means that the steps will be:
- ME21N transaction - Purchase Order
- MIGO transaction - Goods Receipt
- MIRO - Invoice Receipt with Nota Fiscal creation
- MIRO - Subsequent Debit/Credit (shown below)
- Subsequent Debit/Credit, as the name says, is a subsequent debit/credit to the vendor, like a subsequent adjustment of the process.
- In the scenario here, subsequent debit/credit is like a second invoice based on the same goods receipt from the original invoice.
- This process is done via MIRO, choosing option “3 Subsequent debit” or "4 Subsequent Credit" on transaction field. In this example we will use subsequent debit.
- In this scenario this an unexpected cost so the field amount under line item comes empty.
- The quantity will be filled with the remaining quantity from your goods receipt.
- In the reference field you must enter the Nota Fiscal number of original invoice.
- Then you must use an appropriate NF type, here we will use E2, that was set as “Complementar”.
- Inside the NF it will be just like any other NF.
- For legal purpose, this Nota Fiscal is reported under legal book.
- In this case, NF is reported with a special observation, stating that this aditional NF is “Complementar”.
- Checking on LIVRO REGISTRO DE ENTRADAS - RE - MODELO P1/A, using standard program J_1BLB01, is possible to see the original Nota Fiscal and the complementary Nota Fiscal, as this screenshot shows: