Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Start, by opening up the query designer from the programs menu.
- Next, select one of your shared queries from the new shared roles (or create a new query).
- Once the query has been open (or a new one created and saved). Select the Query menu option, and select Publish, and BEx Broadcaster.
- A new window will open, prompting you to log onto the SAP Portal (if you are not logged on already). Once logged on, click the Create New Setting button.
- This will open up new information on the screen
- From this screen, set the Distribution Type as “Broadcast to Portal”.
- Next, set the output format as “On-line link to current data”.
- Select the radio button, “Export Documents to Other Folder”
- Click on the ICON for the folder selection
- This will open up a new dialog box, where you can select the Collaboration Room
- Pick the appropriate collaboration room, and select the Documents Folder.
- Then select the Transfer Button
- Click on the Execute button. You will see the progress of the Broadcast to the portal. If it is all green, then it was successful.
- Users will now be able to see the query in the collaboration room you selected.