Welcome to the SAP Environment, Health and Safety WIKI page. This is the starting point for topics around EH&S area.
The SAP EH&S supports you with all activities in the areas of industrial safety, health, and environmental protection.
This space was created to be a starting point for topics around SAP EH&S where ideas and information can be shared in a central place.
If you would like to suggest any additional content, have questions, concerns or constructive feedback, please let us know.
Feel free to create new entries or add to existing ones.
Disclaimer: SAP is not liable for any discrepancies in the content or code in the documents.
How to create the perfect incident for EHS component and subcomponents
|1809258||Internal program error; ( <program name> SAPLC13Z 0 C13Z_RAWDATA_READ )|
|2024053||Transporting missing standard EHS Classes and Characteristcs from Client 000|
|2391448||Failed to resolve Object Based navigation target "SAP_ECC_EnvironmentHealthSafe|
|2362286||Short Dump When Saving a New Health Surveillance Protocol|
WIKI Space Editor: | Camila Zilles |
How to contribute:
- Click here to submit content
- Labels Guide
• Complete List of KBAs, FAQ Notes and Guided Answers
• 2197554 - How to create the perfect incident for EHS component and subcomponents
• 2456806 - Sources of information for component extension SAP Environment, Health, and Safety Management
• 2456839 - Sources of information for Environment, Health and Safety (EHS)