Test how Time Based Component Tracking(TBCT) works in ME 15.1.
Set up a sample of Time Based Component Tracking(TBCT).
Time Based Component Tracking is typically used in highly automated environments, such as at a pick and place machine. The components are identified and loaded on the machine during the resource setup process. ME then processes SFCs through the resource, but does not immediately record the components assembled into the SFC. ME records the time at which the SFC passed through the resource. Later, ME looks at the time and the history of components that were loaded on the resource and determines which components were assembled into the SFC.
- Set system rule for TBCT "Allow Multiple Time-Based Assembly" to be True.
- Configure the POD for Real Time Message Display.
- Create a Time-Based resource. Rule "Time-Based Resource(Genealogy)" must be True. This rule can also be set in System Rule Maintenance.
- Assign activity SLOT_QTY_DECREMENT with Hook Point POST_START to the operation
Create a purchased component material with lot size 10. And assign data to collect in Build tab. Here standard data type "INV_TB" is used. "Inventory ID" and "Slot Qty" are required fields.
- Create BOM for the finished product ZJL-FG. "Assemble Data Type" in BOM is on priority than Material maintenance.
- Receive several inventory IDs in Floor Stock Receipt
- Create Slot Configuration and load the BOM.
Enter "Sequence" and "Slot". Sometimes, same component is assembled to different location. In this case, use same "Sequence" and "Slot".
In details screen, set Minimum slot qty threshold and set message type for minumum slot qty threshold and zero qty remaining.
- Set Message Type to notify users in POD.
Add activity "MESSAGE_BORAD_LIST" in to POD layout. Otherwise, the message details cannot be displayed in POD even though warning icon is on top right corner.
- Setup Resource Slot Config. Retrieve the resource and enter slot config, then click "Verify and Propose".
After verifying BOM and Slot, click "Propose".
Slot Config state is changed to "Proposed". But Assy data is still "Empty". Click "Load and Replenish - All Slots" to load.
Enter "Inventory ID" and "Slot Qty", then click "Add". Slot config state is changed to "Loaded".
If click "Inventory ID Loaded" in previous screen, we can check which Inventory ID is loaded.
Keep clicking "Close" button to return screen to "Resource Slot Config Setup" initial screen. Click "Activate Selected".
After activation, Slot config state is changed to "Set Up".
- Setup Resource.
- Create and release a shop order for the finished produce ZJL-FG.
- Start and complete the SFCs(SFC JL16 and JL17) for operation ZJL-10 on resource ZJL-RC in standard operation POD.
- Warning icon appears on the top right corner.
- Double click the warning icon. Message type MIN_SLOT_QTY detail is displayed.
- Keep starting and completing SFCs until slot qty becomes ZERO. Double click the warning icon to see message type ZERO_SLOT_QTY details.
- Load or Replenish the slot.
- Close the message in Message Board. Click "Close Message", enter a comment and click "Close Message" again, then the message is closed.
Check assemble component in As-built report.
System checks table RESOURCE_TIME_MEMBER with field SFC_BO and get value of START_DATE_TIME and END_DATE_TIME.
System checks all the entries with corresponding RESOURCE_BO in table COMP_TIME_LOG and filter the entry which satisfy one of following conditions.
*ctl = COMP_TIME_LOG; rtm = RESOURCE_TIME_MEMBER;
- ctl.START_DATE_TIME between rtm.START_DATE_TIME and rtm.END_DATE_TIME
- ctl.END_DATE_TIME between rtm.START_DATE_TIME and rtm.END_DATE_TIME
- ctl.START_DATE_TIME >= rtm.START_DATE_TIME and rtm.END_DATE_TIME is null
- ctl.END_DATE_TIME >= rtm.START_DATE_TIME and rtm.END_DATE_TIME is null
- ctl.START_DATE_TIME < rtm.START_DATE_TIME and ctl.END_DATE_TIME > rtm.END_DATE_TIME
- ctl.START_DATE_TIME < rtm.START_DATE_TIME and ctl.end_date_time is null
In this case, it satisfies the fifth condition.
select distinct rtl.SITE, ctl.HANDLE COMP_TIME_LOG_HANDLE, ctl.COMPONENT_BO, rtm.SFC_BO PARENT_SFC_BO,
s.SFC COMPONENT_SFC, ctl.INVENTORY_BO, ctrd.REF_DES REF_DES, MIN(rtm.START_DATE_TIME) ASSEMBLED_DATE,
rtm.OPERATION_BO OPERATION_BO, rtm.USER_BO ASSEMBLED_BY_BO, rtl.RESOURCE_BO, rtm.ROUTER_BO, rtm.STEP_ID,
ctl.FEEDS_ALL_REF_DES, ctl.SLOT from RESOURCE_TIME_MEMBER rtm
inner join RESOURCE_TIME_LOG rtl on rtm.RESOURCE_TIME_LOG_BO = rtl.HANDLE
inner join COMP_TIME_LOG ctl on rtl.RESOURCE_BO = tl.RESOURCE_BO
left outer join COMP_TIME_REF_DES ctrd on ctrd.COMP_TIME_LOG_BO = ctl.HANDLE
left outer join INVENTORY i on ctl.INVENTORY_BO = i.HANDLE
left outer join SFC s on i.INVENTORY_CONTEXT_GBO = s.HANDLE
where ( (ctl.START_DATE_TIME between rtm.START_DATE_TIME and rtm.END_DATE_TIME) or
(ctl.END_DATE_TIME between rtm.START_DATE_TIME and rtm.END_DATE_TIME) or
(ctl.START_DATE_TIME >= rtm.START_DATE_TIME and rtm.END_DATE_TIME is null) or
(ctl.END_DATE_TIME >= rtm.START_DATE_TIME and rtm.END_DATE_TIME is null) or
(ctl.START_DATE_TIME < rtm.START_DATE_TIME and ctl.END_DATE_TIME > rtm.END_DATE_TIME) or
(ctl.START_DATE_TIME < rtm.START_DATE_TIME and ctl.end_date_time is null) ) and
rtm.SFC_BO = 'SFCBO:JL,JL15'
group by rtl.SITE, ctl.HANDLE, ctl.COMPONENT_BO, rtm.SFC_BO, s.SFC, ctl.INVENTORY_BO, ctrd.REF_DES,
rtm.OPERATION_BO, rtm.USER_BO, rtl.RESOURCE_BO, rtm.ROUTER_BO, rtm.STEP_ID, ctl.FEEDS_ALL_REF_DES, ctl.SLOT
Related SAP Notes/KBAs