Read this blog to learn more about the SAP Retail Omnichannel integration with SAP Commerce Cloud on Microsoft Azure (CCV2).
SAP is market leader* in Retail Omnichannel Commerce solutions and has a strong portfolio of innovations well integrated with the high volume channel systems. (* Gartner, IDC)
This Customer WiKi provides the most comprehensive collection of Omnichannel Commerce innovations for SAP Retail businesses. This includes capabilities, scenarios, roadmap, solutions and components, recommended reference architecture, as well as first-hand guidance to the scenarios and processes built on the key components SAP (ex Hybris) Commerce, SAP Retail back ends, SAP CAR, SAP Marketing Cloud, POS, as well as new cloud-based solutions and services.
- Omnichannel Article Availability and Sourcing (OAA) based on SAP CAR:
- SAP Omnichannel Promotion Pricing - on SAP.com
- Documentation and Guides
- OPP Extensibility (select release)
- RDS for OPP with S/4HANA
- Offer Maintenance applications
- OSS Components
- CA-DDF-RT-PPR – ABAP based Omnichannel Pricing Repository and outbound capabilities
- CA-DDF-RT-PPS – JAVA based Omnichannel Pricing and Promotion Service
- LO-MD-OPP - SAP ERP and S/4 order integration
- LOD-CID-OPP - Omnichannel Promotion Pricing (Cloud) Services
- CEC-COM-ODS - Odata integration with SAP Commerce Cloud
SAP Customer Activity Repository
* SAP Support Portal accessible for SAP Customers only
** The Hybris WIKI is only accessible for Hybris license customers, Hybris partners and SAP employees. A registration is required.