- Rendimentos Isentos
- DMR Information
- DMR: A21, A22, A23 categories not displaying for Emigrants
- Employees with the same NIF
- Amounts of a category are being reported in a period of different category
- Differences between single employee execution and entire company execution
- RPCMIDP0: Local de obtenção do rendimento.
- RPCMIDP0: Entidade not filled on DMR file
- DMR: Negative amounts from previous years.
- The report output (DMR-AT.3) shows different values than the technical log or payroll results
- DMR does not generate a substitution declaration
- DMR generates zeros instead negative values in January
- DMR ends with a short dump when setting the option 'Generate detailed log'
- Employee residence change
- The technical log shows social security contributions which belong to periods before 01/2013
- When running DMR in background mode, the downloaded file is generated with border lines.
- Wage types /409, /613 or /441 do not appear or have wrong values
Recent notes:2857111 - DMR: Validations not Executed for Scenarios with Amounts Equal to Zero
2719171 - DMR: Non-Resident Income Wrongly Reported in Separated Line in DMRAT3
2863463 - DMR: Changes in the Reporting of Income Paid in Previous Years - Part 2.
2860696 - DMR: Reporting of Income Paid in Previous Years is not Correct for Subcategories
2604218 - DIR/DMR: New Constant NRIPD to Deal with Negative Incomes from Previous Years
2588244 - CALC: New Constant NRIPD to Deal with Negative Incomes from Previous Years