Below you can find the information to find out the Version of the JAR-File which is available with SAP Note 1926137 and which JAR-File Version is installed on the desktop.
Find out version of JAR-File which is provided by SAP Note 1926137:
- Open SAP Note 1926137 and go to the attachments.
- Download the file „JNetAppGanttPlusSapS.jar” to the Desktop (click on the file in note > save as)
- Open the file on desktop: Right Mouseclick > Open with > WinRar archiver
- Open folder “META-INF”
- Click on “MANIFEST.MF”
- Right mouseclick > view file
- Information concerning: JNet-Version is available.
Find out the JAR-File Version which is currently used on the desktop:
Activate the Java-Console in “control panel” as follows:
- Call "Control Panel"
- Open "Java"
- Go to tab: Advanced
- Set “Java Console”: Activate "Show console"
- Then open a project in the frontend of Project Management and go to the Gantt-Graphic. The java-console is opened in a pop-up where you can find the JNET-Version information.