It´s possible to display aggregated data for a project directly in the project´s "Detail" view on the "Dates and Work" tab.
The aggregated data can be displayed for the following project elements:
- Checklist item
Fields for aggregation
The aggregated data can be displayed for the following fields:
- Confirmed work
- Percentage of completion
- Remaining work
The aggregation of data can be triggered:
- by the aggregation button on project definition level
- by saving the project (when the determination of evaluation by saving of the project is activated in project type)
- by starting report DPR_EVE_BATCH_DPO.
The following steps are necessary to receive "Aggregated Data" on tab "Dates and Work" for the project-elements.
- Switch (Data Aggregation in Projects: Area 0006/ Name 0030 must be enabled: X.
(Spro > SAP Portfolio and Project Management > Project Management > Basic Settings > Override Default Global Settings)
- Extract Layout:
Spro > SAP Portfolio and Project Management > Project Management > Evaluations > Define Extract Layout.
In standard there already exists extract layout 0_PROJ_AGGR_DATA where the objects and the attributes are assigned:
The following attributes are defined for this extract layout:
Field Field-Name DURATION Duration ACT_WORK_EXT Confirmed work PERC_COMPL_R3 Percentage of completion REM_WORK_EFFORT Remaining work WORK_EFFORT Work
The following objects are assigned to the extract layout:
- Evaluation Layout:
Call the customizing Spro > SAP Portfolio and Project Management > Project Management > Evaluations > Define Evaluations.
There already exists a standard evaluation layout 0_PROJ_AGGR_LAY which is assigned to standard extract layout 0_PROJ_AGGR_DATA. The objects and attributes which are defined in the Extract layout (Step 2) can be assigned to the Evaluation Layout.
To get aggregated data for attribute "Percentage of completion" the BAdI DPR_EVE_ATTRIBUTES has to be implemented and the flag "Calculate after Aggr." must be activated. (See SAP Note 2164433)
- Assignment of Project type to Extract Layout:
Call the customizing Spro > SAP Portfolio and Project Management > Project Management > Evaluations > Assign Extract Layouts to Project Types.
Make an assignment of the project type to the Extractlayout 0_PROJ_AGGR_DATA.
- Project type:
Call the customizing Spro > SAP Portfolio and Project Management > Project Management > Structure > Define Project Types.
- Open the project type in detail.
- Set the parameter "Aggregate Data" under "Evaluations and Dashboard".
- Select the "Evaluation Layout" 0_PROJ_AGGR_LAY.
- Depending on parameter "Check for Threshold Value Violations" the evaluation is triggered by report DPR_EVE_BATCH_DPO or by saving the project or you can manually trigger the aggregation on project definition header.
See SAP Note 2164433 Enable Aggregation of Data