Working With Sustainability Assessment (Customer Role)
To learn about the details, please read the instructions below.
Buy TSC Product Sustainability Toolkits
TSC Product Sustainability Toolkits can be purchased in the SAP Online Store. Please be informed that this is an annual subscription fee, which means that the Toolkits can be used for 12 months after buying them.
The price for a 12 month subscription is 699 USD/year. Buying the license grants you access to all TSC Product Sustainability Toolkits available on SAP Product Stewardship Network.
After you have purchased the toolkit license, your authorizations on SAP Product Stewardship Network will be updated. You will be notified of the update by e-mail once your account has been updated.
All details about licenses are outlined in the document TSC Product Sustainability Toolkit licenses.
Enabling Supplier Self-Service
You can enable your suppliers to find and take your surveys even if you have not sent them these surveys. This enables you to receive more responses to your surveys, providing valuable sustainability information about your suppliers.
To do so, open a survey and click Edit in the General Information section. Mark the checkbox Suppliers can add themselves to this survey.
Adding Tags and Product Guidelines
When creating a survey, it is possible to include a product guideline as well as a list of included and excluded products for each survey. This helps your suppliers to better understand the scope of the survey and to find your survey in searches.
It is also possible to add tags. These tags help you identify and filter surveys. These tags are also available in the reports that you can download (Enterprise users only).
The following features are available for companies using the professional or enterprise edition only
View Survey Result Reports
- Information: Displays the survey name, questionnaire name, supplier due date, survey close date, and message from the customer, if available
- Participants: Displays the total number of participants, the number and percentage of participants who have submitted the survey, and the number and percentage of participants who have not yet submitted the survey
- Overall Score: Displays the average (arithmetic mean) score of all participants who have submitted the survey
- Supplier Breakdown by Overall Score: Sorts suppliers who have submitted the survey into three categories depending on their overall survey score
- Top 5 KPIs with Highest Improvement Potential: Displays the KPIs for which suppliers who have submitted the survey have the lowest score on average, and therefore the highest improvement potential. Improvement potential is calculated by subtracting a supplier’s score from 100%.
- Supplier Ranking: Displays a ranking of your suppliers by survey score. The ranking includes all participants who have submitted the survey.
- KPI Details: Displays the average score and average improvement potential of each key performance indicator (KPI) included in the survey
View Your Supplier’s Scorecard
The scorecard contains the following information:
- Information: The customer name, survey name, questionnaire name, supplier due date, and a message from the customer, if available
- Score: The supplier’s survey score based on the supplier’s answers to the survey. You can also view the supplier’s rank against other participants who have submitted the survey as well as the average score of all participants who have submitted the survey.
- Supplier Ranking: A ranking of survey participants, including the four suppliers ranked higher and the four suppliers ranked lower than the chosen supplier. The names of the other suppliers are kept anonymous. The supplier ranking is available only if 5 or more suppliers have submitted the survey.
- KPIs with Highest Improvement Potential: A chart displaying which KPIs have the highest improvement potential among all participants who have submitted the survey. In this case, improvement potential is calculated as the average score for each question subtracted from 100%.
- KPI Details: The chosen supplier’s answer to each KPI question as well as the following information for each question:
- Score (your company): The chosen supplier’s score for this question
- Improvement Potential: The chosen supplier’s score for this question subtracted from 100%
- Score (average): The average (arithmetic mean) score of all participating suppliers who have submitted the survey