All SAP SQL Anywhere Support Packages (SPs) are available for download in the SAP Support Portal. Please note that you must be an SAP customer or partner with an active support plan to access the SAP Support Portal. For information on how to register your S-user ID, visit the SAP Service Marketplace FAQs, or telephone the SAP Customer Interaction Center via the CALL-1-SAP support line.
Step 1: Log in to the SAP Support Portal
- Open a web browser and navigate to the SAP Support Portal web page: http://support.sap.com/
- Click on the link "Login" and log in using your Support Portal User ID (S-User) and password.
- Once you are now logged in to the Support Portal Home page. On the main webpage, click on the link "Download Software".
Note: If you do not have a S-User user name or password currently set up, you can click on the "Register" link next to the "Login" link.
Step 2: Locate and Download SAP SQL Anywhere SPs
- You are now logged in to the Support Portal Home page. On the main webpage, search for e.g. "SAP SQL Anywhere 16".
Note: searching for "SQL Anywhere" will return all SQL Anywhere versions including archived version 9, 10 and 11.
- Then select 'Maintenance Product" for SPs (EBFs).
- Choose operating system.
- Scroll down up or down to see the list of available SPs for that platform and click on the appropriate SP Download Object to begin the download process. Alternatively, you can check off a download, "Add to Download Basket" and use the SAP Download Manager.
- Once the SP downloads successfully, extract it from the archive and execute its installation program. You may archive or delete the SP object after the installation completes successfully.